Powered by Blogger.

Swatches: Sugarpill Liquid Poison Liquid Lip Colors

by - December 18, 2017

I loved the color range of the original Pretty Poison lipsticks. But they weren’t as matte as I would’ve liked. Then the Black Edition lipsticks came out and the formula was improved. But this change wasn’t extended to the original shades (at least as far as I know). So when Sugarpill announced that their rainbow-hued Pretty Poison lipsticks would now be available in liquid lipstick form I was excited. Now I could have the colors I loved in the truly matte formula I was dreaming of. 
Right away I had to try U4EA first. For me, it’s the stand out shade and the one I was lost drawn to as I have a special love for blues especially teals. It did not disappoint. 
Sugarpill U4EA, a teal liquid lip color, is shown applied on full lips and dark skin.
These have the same creamsicle scent like their previous liquid lipsticks so if you’re a fan then rejoice. I’m sensitive to scents and I’m not the biggest fan but it’s not overpowering and fades after it dries so it’s not a dealbreaker for me. These dry completely matte and are transfer-proof as well as smudge-proof. Some shades may look a little streaky but the only shades I had issues with are Cubby and Girl Crush, which are also the same shades that gave me some trouble in the traditional bullet form. But brights always have this issue. I don’t know if it’s the pigment everyone uses or what but it’s always the same shades. If you own a lot of makeup you see the pattern. And Zero was too liquedy so I shook it up and popped it in a the fridge for a couple minutes. Then it was good to go. (Side note: I just realized because we have Glint we’re missing the liquid lipstick version of Detox. I wonder why it wasn’t included.)
Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color Swatches on dark skin
Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color Swatches on dark skin
 Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color Swatches on dark skin
All 10 new Liquid Poison Liquid Lip Colors as well as Trinket and Strange Love are permanent. Purchase them on the Sugarpill website at $18 each or get the entire set in a discounted bundle. What shades are you hoping to find under your tree?

Happy hunting!






Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.