Powered by Blogger.

Swatches: ColourPop Gimme More! Highlighter Palette

by - July 13, 2017


ColourPop recently released their first ever highlighter palette (more here) and of course it sold out. It's limited edition and it's restocking today so take a look at these swatches and grab it while you still can. 
I haven't had a chance to use these highlighters on my face yet but from swatching them I noticed they aren't as finely milled as I would prefer. So they don't apply as smoothly to the skin, which means it will require a little more work to blend. Also I noticed some shades weren't as pigmented and needed to be layered. One or two shades have a little glitter in them but it's not overwhelming, which I appreciate as I am not one to go for a glittery highlight. 


Extra: pale gold
Upgrade: baby pink
Bottomless: tangerine with a gold flip
Full Service: pink with a gold flip
Bigger and Better: champagne
Total Package: metallic rose gold (my fave)
Low light:


Overall, I think this palette is great for 6 full-size shades at $18. It's quite the bargain but if you have a big highlighter collection already you probably can pass on this. If not then I definitely recommend picking this up. It's a great way to get your glow on without breaking the bank. Remember it restocks today 7/13 at 10am PST/1pm EST on ColourPop's website.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.